£1000 per annum.
Our Sparks enable new ideas to take light. They get to know the artists they support and see the show take form at the very first stages.
- You’ll receive a monthly newsletter direct from the Fuel directors telling you what they’ve been up to and giving you the inside track on any news.
- We’ll make sure you know about all of our upcoming performances – even the works in the pipeline – so you won’t miss a trick.
- We’ll give you the heads up on artists and producers we find inspiring to keep you in the loop on who’s who and what else is out there to enjoy.
- We’ll send you ticket offers as soon as they’re available so you’re first in the queue to reap the benefits.
- We’re very proud of your support so (if you’re happy for us to) we’ll credit you as a Spark on Fuel’s website.
- We’ll make sure that you can get tickets for our shows, even the sold out ones.
- We’ll send you a yearly round up of the work Fuel and its artists have achieved so you can see the impact your support has made.
- You shall have a very special relationship with Fuel and our artists – we’ll invite you to events so you can get to know everyone better.
- We’ll give you privileged access to rehearsals and work in progress performances, so that you can talk to us about the show before it’s seen by anyone else.
Support Fuel using Paypal through our online shop.
Image: Kursk by Sound&Fury © Keith Pattison