£5000 per annum.
Our Generators are a very special group of people. They provide the extra push to enable an idea to become a reality. We work in partnership with our Generators to keep the Fuel engine room going apace.
- You’ll receive a monthly newsletter direct from the Fuel director telling you what they’ve been up to and giving you the inside track on any news.
- We’ll make sure you know about all of our upcoming performances – even the works in the pipeline – so you won’t miss a trick.
- We’ll give you the heads up on artists and producers we find inspiring to keep you in the loop on who’s who and what else is out there to enjoy.
- We’ll send you ticket offers as soon as they’re available so you’re first in the queue to reap the benefits.
- We’re very proud of your support so (if you’re happy for us to) we’ll credit you as a Generator on Fuel’s website.
- We’ll make sure that you can get tickets for our shows, even the sold out ones.
- We’ll send you a yearly round up of the work Fuel and its artists have achieved so you can see the impact your support has made.
- You will have a very special relationship with Fuel and our artists – we’ll invite you to events so you can get to know everyone better.
- We’ll give you privileged access to rehearsals and work in progress performances, so that you can talk to us about the show before it’s seen by anyone else.
- We’d want you to see as many Fuel shows as possible, so we’ll enable you to make it a social occasion by giving you four complimentary tickets and programmes.
- We’d love to catch up with you, so will invite you and your friends for post-show drinks with Fuel’s Director and the artists from the show.
- We will talk to you about what you’re really interested in and give you tailored close association with a particular project of your choice.
Support Fuel using Paypal through our online shop.
Photo: Red Ladies © Manuel Vason