News

The Summer House Tour

Posted: 02/03/11
By:

The Summer House is about to imminently start its UK tour, the first date of which is in London at artsdepot on Friday 11 March.

It's a preview performance, and all tickets are £5... a bit of a bargain!

We've just received the trailer for the show, which has been making the Fuel office laugh for most of today. To watch the trailer on Youtube, click here.

A big thank you to Mr Fergus Dingle for making it! Sterling work.

For more info on dates for the rest of the tour, check out The Summer House project page.

Enjoy!

Comments

1. Thu Mar 24th 2011 / 16:14pm / Nick and Elaine Wright
    saw the Summer House tonight at Hull Truck theatre and we really really enjoyed it, it was different, unexpected and just the sort of performance we like. A big thank you to all involved x
  2. Fri Jun 3rd 2011 / 19:03pm / Henny
    That saves me. Thkans for being so sensible!
  3. Fri Sep 7th 2012 / 8:02am / Ranjan
    I just ordered this case as as part of my new i core 7 HTPC build to raeplce my current pentium 4 HTPC within a Thermaltake Tenor case (silver). I'ts been going strong for 5 years now but it's time to take advantage of new cases and technologies. I cant wait to put this thing together and see a difference in performance.I know that this case is not the top of the line but it much better than some of the other crap out there that costs even more. I paid $69 for mine and i'm sure i'll love it.
  4. Fri Sep 7th 2012 / 22:31pm / jaovrqy
    Aff2xs huuiieswugcz
  5. Sat Sep 8th 2012 / 19:36pm / yxndkdopvp
    9naAqd , [url=http://sdvdxhozxivv.com/]sdvdxhozxivv[/url], [link=http://tphwlmqpvxvr.com/]tphwlmqpvxvr[/link], http://cjmjntqyljzf.com/
  6. Sun Sep 9th 2012 / 9:46am / wfqunmx
    ujydYc uyveyyqgnqvi
  7. Wed Nov 25th 2015 / 20:40pm / Merrycristina
    Hi Cedric,Happy New Year to You too!Thank You so very much for everything, and all the work You have done and do,I apatpciere it so much!I wish You Abundant Blessings for this 2011, and want You to know, that You are the Best ,with all the Guidance and Tips You always have for us!Warm RegardsChristine L.
  8. Wed Jun 21st 2017 / 19:00pm / BrettKnilt