News

Brighton 'Til I Die!

Posted: 04/04/11
By:

The Future is Unwritten's Brighton 'Til I Die! is making its return, for 3 performances only at Brighton Theatre Royal on 27 & 28 July to celebrate the opening of Albion’s long awaited new home at Falmer.

A rollercoaster ride through Albion memories: from humble beginnings to First Division glory, from Cup Final to the end of the Goldstone, Hereford, Gillingham, Withdean, promotion and on, heads held high, to Falmer and the future.

It will have the most hardened of football fans holding back the tears.

Tickets are now on sale or call the box office on 0844 871 7650.

‘a brilliant show … an audience of big burly football fans, with tears in their eyes, leaning over the threshold at the end to shake the hands of the actors on stage’  The Observer

Comments

1. Fri Jun 3rd 2011 / 22:51pm / Amory
    Good point. I hadn't tohught about it quite that way. :)
  2. Fri Sep 7th 2012 / 11:07am / Ira
    Dec08Ed Brighton have ruined my life. I might have to find a difrefent club.Or a difrefent sport, where fans aren't treated like cattle and then ripped off to boot. This is why I like the Sussex County League so much. If you're going to watch a bloody awful football match and feel miserable, you might as well do so for less than a tenner.P.S. Barwick-o-tron yesterday recieved 2,827 hits. There's lovely.
  3. Sun Sep 9th 2012 / 0:10am / Joan
    I could read a book about this without finding such real-world approacehs!
  4. Sun Sep 9th 2012 / 8:00am / acytfdslexf
    Kds6ut owfnqfcyrbly
  5. Wed Nov 25th 2015 / 18:18pm / Abhayan
    Hi Irene and JackieSadly there is no Portobello honey on sale this year as the bees did not proadduce much because of the poor sumadmer. Fingers csersod for a good sumadmer nexta0year!
  6. Sun Feb 12th 2017 / 5:09am / DorothyDiora